Wow, the start of yet another month in this Project 365 exercise. Can I really find another 7 months worth of subjects to photograph? Time will tell I guess, but so far so good.Okay, today you get two-for-the-price of one because this one take a little explanation (and some people have asked me about the process I use to create some of the images in my blog.) What you see here are the before and after shots. I started with a close-up of the florescent light fixture in my office, taken at any angle to make use of some diagonals. At this point I no idea how this image would turn out, other than I had some graphical elements to work with. I used one app to enhance the photo a bit and added the purple coloring. Another app was used to even out the overall tone and adjust the exposure. Using the same app, I then rotated image and layered it on top of the original and adjusted the opacity of the layers. This gave me a nice crosshatch effect was kind of interesting and I could have left it there. But just through mucking around with another app, I came across an effect that twisted the center of an image so I played around with that a bit to get a pleasing amount of swirl — and hey presto! Finally I rotated the whole image again by 90 degrees as it just seemed to look better than way, and there you have it — art created from a florescent light fitting.